- A new design on one of our most distinctive products - we present the New Penvelope Twelve. This version is in our fabled boot brown leather, a distressed, already marked up a little leather that will gain a quick patina with use.
- The two six pen soft cloth inserts are removable, to help with easy in and out of pens. Each pen slot goes to nearly the bottom of the case to keep pens fully separated.
- The overall size of the case is smaller and lighter than our original PV13, for more efficient carrying in briefcases, backpacks, purses, etc.
- Fits pens large and small, as large as .7" thick and 6" tall. (note that our sometimes produced Model 66 will not fit as it's over 6".)
5.65" tall (144mm)
10.19" wide (259mm)
1" deep (25mm)
8oz / 227 grams (without pens
- To buy additional 3 or 6 pen inserts visit:
*Note that if you have pens made of ABS Plastic (Lamy Safari for instance) - that material can draw the dyes out of many fabrics and stain pens after long insertion in pen cases. ABS plastic is primarily used on inexpensive pens and is not an issue with most fine pens.