This is the well known Southwest material (by Brooks) in our Model 31. It is mostly rust earth tones, but with little bits of turquoise in it. These are all pretty close to the same, but there can be variations in look from pen to pen. An edition of just 15 pieces for the June '20 online pen show.
.531" upper barrel diameter (13.49mm)
5.50" capped length (139mm)
6.755" cap posted length including nib (172mm)
5.250" barrel length including nib (133mm)
.42" grip section at thinnest point (10.67mm)
Weight without ink = .92 oz / 26.0 g
- The Model 31 encompasses features from several F-C models. The grip section is like that of the 40 Panther, the silhouette is a slightly slimmer version of the 19, precision posting like the 20, 45, and 03, cut grooves and recessed nib like the 20.
- Made in USA of long lasting, durable hard acrylic that is light weight.
- Standard Int'l Cartridge / Converter filled, one of each included. Also can be used as an eyedropper.
- #6 Size nib - with many tip options in factory or custom ground.
- Free shipping in US and International
- Lifetime Warranty.
- In lieu of a traditional gift box we ship in a zippered pen pouch with an outer white thin box. If you'd prefer a traditional gift box, please let us know at the time of order.