Seen for the first time in a Model 31 Omnis, this is our Arctic Ice Finish - an "antiqued" light blue with a glow on the edges. Made especially for the Fall 2021 Online Pen Show. Note that this "antiqued" finish may have micro fractures on the interior as a natural part of the pen's aging process. This does not create structural issues, and only makes it appear a bit more frosted, but consider this when making your purchase decision. 24
.531" upper barrel diameter (13.49mm)
5.50" capped length (139mm)
6.755" cap posted length including nib (172mm)
5.250" barrel length including nib (133mm)
.42" grip section at thinnest point (10.67mm)
Weight without ink = .92 oz / 26.0 g
- The Model 31 encompasses features from several F-C models. The grip section is like that of the 40 Panther, the silhouette is a slightly slimmer version of the 19, precision posting like the 20, 45, and 03, cut grooves and recessed nib like the 20.
- Made in USA of long lasting, durable hard acrylic that is light weight.
- Standard Int'l Cartridge / Converter filled, one of each included. Also can be used as an eyedropper.
- #6 Size nib - with many tip options in factory or custom ground.
- Lifetime Warranty.
- In lieu of a traditional gift box we ship it in a single zippered pen pouch with an outer white thin box.