This aesthetic is rotating into the 31 line, formerly only seen on the Model 02. It's got antiqued amber colored main body with a cinnamaroon finial. This one is technically a production piece, but because of the process will not be made often. Keep in mind that the interior, particularly in the lower cap, can have tiny surface fractures over time which will create a blended frosted look in the pen.
.531" upper barrel diameter (13.49mm)
5.50" capped length (139mm)
6.755" cap posted length including nib (172mm)
5.250" barrel length including nib (133mm)
.42" grip section at thinnest point (10.67mm)
Weight without ink = .92 oz / 26.0g
- The Model 31 encompasses features from several F-C models. The grip section is like that of the 40 Panther, the silhoette is a slightly slimmer version of the 19, precision posting like the 20, 45, and 03, cut grooves and recessed nib like the 20.
- Made in USA of long lasting, durable hard acrylic that is light weight.
- Standard Int'l Cartridge / Converter filled, one of each included. Also can be used as an eyedropper.
- #6 Size nib - with many tip options in factory or custom ground.
- Lifetime Warranty.
- In lieu of a traditional gift box we ship in a zippered pen pouch with an outer white thin box.