- Added in the new penvelope lineup is the smaller Penvelope Three. Now in a special new material we call NWF, for "natural wood fiber." Technically could be called a paper, but it has the durability and quality of leather. It's a vegan option without the sacrifice of quality. The texture has a pre-worn look with light spots in the creases.
- The three pen soft cloth inserts are removable, to help with easy in and out of pens. Each pen slot goes to nearly the bottom of the case to keep pens fully separated. These are the same slots sold with the glasses/pen case, and can be found here for for additional pieces.
- The overall size of the case is identical to our traditional 3 pen case, but has the pull tab, removable insert, and new NWF material.
- We offer in the color selections of Dark Brown, Olive Green, Dark Blue, and Cranberry.
- Fits pens large and small, as large as .7" thick and 6" tall. (note that our sometimes produced Model 66 will not fit as it's over 6".)
5.65" tall (144mm)
2.63" wide (67mm)
1" deep (25mm)
2.4oz / 68 grams (without pens)
- To buy additional pen inserts, visit this page:
*Note that if you have pens made of ABS Plastic (Lamy Safari for instance) - that material can draw the dies out of many fabrics and stain pens after long insertion in pen cases. ABS Plastic is primarily used on inexpensive pens and is not an issue with most fine pens.