- A new design on one of our most distinctive products - we present the New Penvelope Six. Now in a special new material we call NWF, for "natural wood fiber." Technically could be called a paper, but it has the durability and quality of leather. It's a vegan option without the sacrifice of quality. The texture has a pre-worn look with light spots in the creases.
- The six pen soft cloth insert is removable, to help with easy in and out of pens. Each pen slot goes to nearly the bottom of the case to keep pens fully separated.
- The overall size of the case is smaller and lighter than our original PV6, for more efficient carrying in briefcases, backpacks, purses, etc.
- We offer in the color selections of Dark Brown, Olive Green, Dark Blue, and Cranberry.
- Fits pens large and small, as large as .7" thick and 6" tall. (note that our sometimes produced Model 66 will not fit as it's over 6".)
5.65" tall (144mm)
5.19" wide (132mm)
1" deep (25mm)
4oz / 113 grams (without pens)
- To buy additional 3 or 6 pen inserts visit:
*Note that if you have pens made of ABS Plastic (Safari Lamy for instance) - that material can draw dyes out of many fabrics and stain pens after long insertion in pen cases. ABS Plastic is primarily used on inexpensive pens and is not an issue with most fine pens.