Introducing the Sangria 31, as this material rotates around our production models. Our Sangria colorway features black parts with the exception of a shimmering maroon cap. This cap has what looks like a maroon/orange shimmer mix streaking through it in two spots, with semi translucent dark maroon alternating streaks. We always place one of the shimmering streaks in the front of the pen where the clip goes, as seen in the photos. View the side shot to see the alternating color.
.531" upper barrel diameter (13.49mm)
5.50" capped length (139mm)
6.755" cap posted length including nib (172mm)
5.250" barrel length including nib (133mm)
.42" grip section at thinnest point (10.67mm)
Weight without ink = .92 oz / 26.08 g
- The Model 31 encompasses features from several F-C models. The grip section is like that of the 40 Panther, the silhouette is a slightly slimmer version of the 19, precision posting like the 20, 45, and 03, cut grooves and recessed nib like the 20.
- Made in USA of long lasting, durable hard acrylic that is light weight.
- Standard Int'l Cartridge / Converter filled, one of each included. Also can be used as an eyedropper.
- #6 Size nib - with many tip options in factory or custom ground.
- Free shipping in US and International
- Lifetime Warranty.
- In lieu of a traditional gift box we ship with a Franklin-Christoph single pen zippered pouch with an outer white thin box.