*New batch coming soon! Sign up for in stock notification to be among the first to know.
Our Gold Rising colorway features black parts with the exception of a shimmering gold cap. This cap has what looks like liquid gold streaking through it in two spots, with old gold / brown alternating streaks. We always place one of the shimmering streaks in the front of the pen where the clip goes, as seen in the photos. View the side shot to see the alternating color.
.531" upper barrel diameter (13.49mm)
5.50" capped length (139mm)
6.755" cap posted length including nib (172mm)
5.250" barrel length including nib (133mm)
.42" grip section at thinnest point (10.67mm)
Weight without ink = .92 oz / 26.08 g
- The Model 31 encompasses features from several F-C models. The grip section is like that of the 40 Panther, the silhouette is a slightly slimmer version of the 19, precision posting like the 20, 45, and 03, cut grooves and recessed nib like the 20.
- Made in USA of long lasting, durable hard acrylic that is light weight.
- Standard Int'l Cartridge / Converter filled, one of each included. Also can be used as an eyedropper. Barrel holds approximately 3.5ml of ink when eyedroppered.
- #6 Size nib - with many tip options in factory or custom ground.
- Lifetime Warranty.
- In lieu of a traditional gift box we ship with a Franklin-Christoph single pen zippered pouch with an outer white thin box.